SEO Scotland - Scottish SEO Company
SEO Scotland or Search Engine Optimisation in Scotland refers to the optimising of website content so improve the visibility using major search engines such as Google. The aim for SEO in Scotland is to improve the Google Search Rankings under the search term, such as SEO Scotland.
When we refer to SEO Scotland, this means we target people searching for the term SEO Scotland, or Search Engine Optimisation Scotland. We also specialise in SEO Aberdeen, for Aberdeen companies requiring SEO work.
Some of the processes we use in our SEO are listed below.
- Keyword research and analysis - such as terms using the word "SEO Scotland"
- Keyword competition research, including other Scottish companies
- Web development and design coding
- Link building
- Search engines change the way they index web pages on a weekly basis; we keep up to date with the latest known algorithms and web trends to offer the best advice possible to our customers
- Best practices to keep your website up to date with relevant keyword rich content
- SEO needs to be carried out, even at a basic level. Contact us to find out how our search optimisation of your website can improve your visibility.
- Google Pagerank information
- Don't sell links from your website, this is now officially against the Google Webmaster Guidelines.