SEO Aberdeen - Search Engine Optimisation
Increase your online sales and brand awareness through search engine optimisation and pay per click management. 85% of web searchers find what they want using a search engine.
Search engine optimisation is one of the biggest growth areas on the Internet. Achieving higher positions in major search engines such as Google, MSN and Yahoo is a constantly evolving process. An increasingly competitive environment has been created as companies look to reach those looking for their services using the Internet.
You can view our SEO pricing structure here.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) refers to the optimising of websites so that they get found by search engine spiders and bots, under the target phrases associated with your products and services. This web optimisation is a complicated process and requires in-depth knowledge of a number of areas;
- Keyword research and analysis
- Keyword competition research
- Website development and design coding
- Link building analysis
- Search engines change the way they index web pages every week; we keep up to date with the latest known algorithms and web trends to offer the best advice possible to our clients.
- Best practices to keep your website up to date with relevant rich content
- We believe that for your website to reach your target audience, SEO needs to be carried out, even at a basic level. Failure to do so will mean that your site will become virtually invisible. Contact STORM to find out how our optimisation of your website can improve your visibility.
- Google Pagerank tips - help increase your website Google PageRank
- Do not sell links from your website, this is now officially against Google Webmaster Guidelines.
The Google Page Rank Toolbar shows the rank from approximately 1 month ago
- To increase your own website Page Rank, you need to increase the number of relevant links to your website, from website's with a high Google PR (Page Rank)
- Remember sites don't have Google Page Rank, pages do.
- Google has regular updates to the Page Rank. When these changes occur it is possible for a web page to lose or gain Page Rank Status with one update.
- Hosted websites - Increase your traffic with our tailored Search Engine Packages.
Not only do we offer bespoke Search Engine Optimisation, we also have various search engine packages integrated with our servers and web statistics. These search engine packages are only available to websites hosted with STORM.